(2017) Transformers: The Last Knight Torrent Download A4
TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT (2017) – Full MOVIE | FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | Streaming VF ITA Deutsch | 720p | DVDRip | Bluray.
TORRENT: [Inside Subtitles English/Francais/Germany/Poland/Italy/Portugal/Hindi/Greece/Spain/Sweeden/Norweege/]
Mega.co.nz: [Inside Subtitles English/Francais/Germany/Poland/Italy/Portugal/Hindi/Greece/Spain/Sweeden/Norweege/]
Transformers: The Last Knight (also known as Transformers 5) is an upcoming 2017 American science fiction action film based on the Transformers toy line created by Hasbro. It will be the fifth installment of the live-action Transformers film series, and a direct sequel to 2014’s Transformers: Age of Extinction. The film is being directed by Michael Bay, with Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci reprising their roles from Age of Extinction alongside Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro from the first three films. This will be the fifth and final Transformers film to be directed by Michael Bay.
The film is scheduled to be released on June 23, 2017 by Paramount Pictures.
In the absence of Optimus Prime, a battle for survival has commenced between the human race and the Transformers. Cade Yeager forms an alliance with Bumblebee, an English Lord, and an Oxford professor to learn why the Transformers keep coming back to Earth.
- Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager, a single father and struggling inventor who helped the Autobots during the events of Age of Extinction.
- Stanley Tucci as Joshua Joyce, the former ambitious and arrogant head of K.S.I., who created a series of human-made Transformers during the events of Age of Extinction.
- Isabela Moner as Izabella, a street-smart tomboy who grew up an orphan and was raised in foster care. Her only friend in life is Sqweeks.
- Josh Duhamel as William Lennox, a N.E.S.T. soldier who partnered with the Autobots prior to the events of Age of Extinction.
- Tyrese Gibson as Robert Epps, a former N.E.S.T. soldier who partnered with the Autobots prior to the events of Age of Extinction.
- John Turturro as Seymour Simmons, a former government agent turned successful writer who allied with the Autobots prior to the events of Age of Extinction.
- Santiago Cabrera as a mercenary who leads the T.R.F. (Transformers Reaction Force), an organization whose purpose is to eradicate all Transformers on Earth, regardless of faction.
- Laura Haddock as Vivian Wembley, a Professor at the University of Oxford.
- Anthony Hopkins as Sir Edmund Burton, an English lord.
- Liam Garrigan as King Arthur
- Jerrod Carmichael
- Mitch Pileggi
- Peter Cullen voices Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, who transforms into a blue and red Western Star 5700 XE with flame decals, and is searching for the truth about his Creators.
- Bumblebee, a young Autobot scout who transforms into a custom-built yellow and black 2016 Chevrolet Camaro.
- John Goodman voices Hound, an Autobot commando who transforms into a Mercedes Unimog military tactical vehicle.
- Drift, an Autobot tactician and a former Decepticon who transforms into a black and red 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R.
- Crosshairs, an Autobot paratrooper and sniper who transforms into a green and black 2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray equipped with a custom split-spoiler.
- Grimlock, the leader of the Dinobots who transforms into a mechanical, horned, fire-breathing Tyrannosaurus.
- Hot Rod, a brash and arrogant Autobot who transforms into a Citroën DS and later a dark gray and orange 2017 Lamborghini Centenario LP770-4. He is brother-in-arms with Bumblebee and speaks in a French accent.
- Sqweeks, a small-sized Autobot and the only friend of Izabella, who transforms into a turquoise Vespa and only says “Chihuahua” due to some prior damage.
- A silver 2017 Aston Martin DB11 who is a polite sociopathic Headmaster.
- Megatron, the revived leader of the Decepticons who possessed a human-made K.S.I. drone in Age of Extinction and transforms into a silver Cybertronian jet.
- Barricade, a Decepticon scout who survived the Battle of Chicago in Dark of the Moon and transforms into a 2016 Ford Mustang police car, featuring a new robot mode.
- Onslaught, a Decepticon who transforms into a green Western Star 4900SF tow truck.
- Hooligan, a Decepticon who transforms into a rusty Volkswagen Type 2.
- Mohawk, a Decepticon who transforms into a Confederate Motorcycle.
- Dragonstorm, a Cybertronian who transforms into a mechanical three-headed dragon.
- A Mark IV tank who has “robot dementia”.
- A cloaked Mercedes-Benz dump truck.
- A red McLaren 570S.
- A silver LeEco LeSEE Pro Concept.
- An Amphion-class submarine.
Mark Ryan will return to voice for The Last Knight.