Chicago PD Season 4 Episode 16 HDTV – Torrent [s04e16] [720p]
Chicago PD Season 4 Episode 16 HDTV – [s04e16] FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVD | Bluray.
Chicago P.D. is an American police procedural drama television series created by Dick Wolf and Matt Olmstead as the first spin-off from Chicago Fire. The series originally premiered on NBC as a mid-season replacement on January 8, 2014. The show focuses on a uniformed police patrol and the Intelligence Unit of the Chicago Police Department that pursues the perpetrators of the city’s major street offenses.
On November 9, 2015, NBC renewed the series for a fourth season. The season premiered on September 21, 2016.
Chicago P.D. follows the Chicago Police Department uniformed cops who patrol the beat and go head-to-head with the city’s street crimes and the detectives of the Intelligence Unit that combats the city’s major offenses, including organized crime, drug trafficking, and high-profile murders.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Henry “Hank” Voight, the enigmatic head of the Chicago P.D.’s Intelligence Unit. Despite his brusque, tough exterior and take-no-prisoners approach to police work, he is loyal to the cops and detectives serving under him and highly dedicated to the victims of the crimes his unit investigates. He is first introduced in Chicago Fire as a dirty cop who clashes with CFD Lt. Matthew Casey after Voight’s son Justin causes an accident in which a teenager is paralyzed, and Casey, who was first on scene, had intended to testify that Justin was DUI. He was arrested by Det. Antonio Dawson for trying to have Casey silenced by force, but was later released from prison and reinstated to the police force by Internal Affairs. As a result, many of Casey’s colleagues disliked him and Casey’s superior Chief Boden has a love-hate working relationship with him. It is eventually revealed in the Chicago Fire episode “Let Her Go” that his dirty cop alter ego was part of an undercover operation to catch criminals and other dirty cops. Prior to taking command of Intelligence, Voight worked in the Gang Unit. His father Richard was a former CPD who was killed in the line of duty. Voight is a widower; his wife, Camille, died. His son, Justin, served in the Army and was killed in the last episode of Season 3 while trying to help a friend. He took on Erin Lindsay when she was 15 and now sees her as his daughter.
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson (Seasons 1–4), an Intelligence Unit detective who previously arrested Voight for harassment and now works alongside him. Unlike Voight, he has limits on how far he will go to get criminals off the streets, as shown by the fact that he asked Halstead to stop Voight from killing anyone while on the hunt for Pulpo, as he did not want it on his conscience. He and his ex-wife Laura have two children: Diego and Eva. His younger sister is paramedic-turned-firefighter Gabriela Dawson. In Season 4 he is offered a job at the State’s Attorney’s Office as Lead Investigator, which he accepts.
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay, a tough Intelligence Unit detective and former CI whom Voight took under his wing when she was a drug-addicted teenager. Because of this, she is closer with Voight than the other members of the unit. She has a half-brother, Teddy Courtney, who was taken by a pedophilia ring at age thirteen and was found turning tricks in New York City 10 years later. She is in a relationship with her partner Jay Halstead.
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead, a brash Intelligence Unit detective who is Detective Lindsay’s partner. A former Army Ranger, he is confident in his abilities and sometimes comes across as cocky. His younger brother is Dr. Will Halstead, who is a main character in Chicago Med. He is in a relationship with his partner Erin Lindsay.
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek, a younger police officer recruited straight out of the academy by Olinsky to do undercover work. He is often portrayed as an overeager amateur who dives head-first into a situation without thinking. His parents are separated and he split time between his father “Disco Bob” Ruzek (Jack Coleman), a longtime patrol officer with the 26th District, who lives in Beverly, and his mom in Canaryville. He was engaged to fellow police officer Kim Burgess.
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess, a former flight attendant-turned-uniformed patrol officer who was Atwater’s partner. Now she is partnered with Sean Roman. Burgess is shot in “Called in Dead” and spends the next episode recovering. She was engaged to Adam Ruzek, which was later broken off due to commitment issues. She later developed feelings for Roman before he moved to San Diego. In Season 4 she is offered a job in Intelligience, which she accepts.
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Detective Kevin Atwater, a uniformed patrol officer who was Burgess’ old partner until he was promoted to join the Intelligence Unit.