Girls Season 6 Episode 4 HDTV – Torrent [S06E04] [720p]
Girls Season 6 Episode 4 HDTV – [S06E04] FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVD | Bluray.
Girls is an American television series that premiered on HBO on April 15, 2012. Created by and starring Lena Dunham, Girls is a comedy-drama following the lives of four young women living in New York City. The show’s premise and major aspects of the main character were drawn from Dunham’s own life.
The fifth season premiered on February 21, 2016, and HBO renewed the series for a sixth and final season which premiered on February 12, 2017.
- Lena Dunham as Hannah Helene Horvath: an aspiring writer living in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, known for her narcissism and immaturity, who struggles to support herself and find a direction in her life. In season two, she struggles with her OCD diagnosis.
- Allison Williams as Marnie Marie Michaels: Hannah’s best friend and, at the start of season 1, roommate. Along with Jessa, Charlie and Elijah, Marnie was a classmate of Hannah’s at Oberlin College. She worked as an art gallery assistant, but is later fired in Season 2 and is left to pursue her dream: a career in music.
- Jemima Kirke as Jessa Johansson: One of Hannah’s closest friends, Jessa is a global citizen of British origin, and is noted for her bohemian, unpredictable, and brash personality. At the start of the series, she has recently returned to New York from a stint abroad, and becomes roommates with her cousin Shoshanna in Nolita, Manhattan. Jessa navigates many life struggles and poor choices, including a short-lived marriage and a stint in rehab due to heroin and cocaine addiction.
- Zosia Mamet as Shoshanna Shapiro: Jessa’s bubble-headed and innocent American cousin who’s a Media, Culture, and Communications major at New York University. She is afan of the TV series Sex and the City and is embarrassed to still be a virgin at the start of the series. As the series progresses, Shoshanna graduates and struggles to find a career path that suits her.
- Adam Driver as Adam Sackler: an aloof, passionate young man, Adam works as a part-time carpenter and actor. At the start of the series, he is in a casual relationship with Hannah. Adam is an alcoholic who has been sober for years.
- Alex Karpovsky as Raymond “Ray” Ploshansky (season 2–present, recurring season 1): Originally Charlie’s friend, but later a friend of the others, and the group’s straight man. Eventually, he has sexual and romantic relationships with both Shoshanna and Marnie. At the start of season 3, he is made manager of a spin-off of Grumpy’s, called Ray’s.
- Andrew Rannells as Elijah Krantz (season 4–present, recurring seasons 1–3): Hannah’s ex-boyfriend from college, who reveals that he is gay. Despite some initial hostility between the pair, they eventually become friends and later roommates on and off.
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Desi Harperin (season 4–present, recurring season 3): Adam’s co-star in Major Barbara and Marnie’s bandmate. Despite having a girlfriend, Clementine, he and Marnie engage in a sexual relationship that he keeps secret, to Marnie’s chagrin. Clementine eventually breaks up with him. He and Marnie have a public relationship. They become engaged, and later marry. Marnie eventually ends the relationship with him when she tires of his childishness and self-indulgence. In the current season, it is revealed that Desi is addicted to prescription pain killers.
- Jake Lacy as Fran Parker (season 5, recurring season 4), a colleague of Hannah’s whom she dates. In season 5, Fran moves in with Hannah and Elijah, but he and Hannah break up by the end of the season.
Aspiring writer Hannah gets a shock when her parents visit from East Lansing, Michigan, and announce they will no longer financially support her as they had done since her graduation from Oberlin College two years earlier. Left to her own devices in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, Hannah navigates her twenties, “one mistake at a time”. Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke, Zosia Mamet, Adam Driver and Alex Karpovsky co-star as Hannah’s circle of friends.