New Girl Season 6 Episode 18 HDTV – Torrent [s06e18] [720p]
New Girl Season 6 Episode 18 HDTV – [s06e18] FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVD | Bluray.
New Girl is an American sitcom television series that premiered on Fox on September 20, 2011. Developed by Elizabeth Meriwether under the working title Chicks & Dicks, the series revolves around a kooky teacher Jess (Zooey Deschanel) after she moves into a Los Angeles loft with three men, Nick (Jake Johnson), Schmidt (Max Greenfield), and Winston (Lamorne Morris); Jess’ best friend Cece (Hannah Simone) and on-again-off-again loft mate Coach (Damon Wayans Jr.) also appear regularly. The show combines comedy and drama elements as the characters, who are in their early thirties, deal with maturing relationships and career choices. The series’ fourth season premiered on September 16, 2014. The series was renewed for a fifth season on March 31, 2015. The fifth season premiered on January 5, 2016 and on April 12, 2016, the series was renewed for a sixth season. The sixth season premiered on September 20, 2016.
Produced in Los Angeles as a single-camera comedy, New Girl is an ensemble show aimed at a general audience. Most episodes are anchored around Jess, who according to series creator, Meriwether, would have played a side character on other shows. The show’s first marketing push was on Zooey Deschanel and the promotional tagline “Simply Adorkable”, a portmanteau of “adorable” and “dork”. The producers rejected early criticism of Jess’ girlishness, insisting that Jess was not meant to be emblematic of all women. Instead, they aim to portray realistic, emotionally driven characters, and to approach the show from that angle rather than simply firing off punchlines.
New Girl has received favorable responses from critics, who named the show one of the best new comedies of the 2011 fall season. The pilot episode drew 10.28 million U.S. viewers and a 4.8 adults 18–49 demo rating, making it the highest-rated fall debut for a Fox scripted show since 2001. Particular praise has been given to the performances of Deschanel, Greenfield, Johnson and Morris. Max Greenfield was considered the show’s breakout star in season 1, before critics named Jake Johnson the breakout star of season 2. The show has been nominated for several awards, including five Golden Globe Awards and five Primetime Emmy Awards.
Cast and characters
- Zooey Deschanel as Jessica “Jess” Christopher Day, a bubbly, offbeat teacher in her early thirties who is originally from Portland, Oregon. In the pilot episode, she moves into the guys’ apartment where Nick, Schmidt, and Coach help her move on from a painful break-up with her boyfriend, Spencer.
- Jake Johnson as Nicholas “Nick” Miller, a perennial slacker and grumpy young man who is originally from Chicago. He is introduced as a law school drop-out who supports himself by working as a bartender and still struggles from a break-up with his long-term girlfriend. Nick dreams of writing a book one day.
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt, an overly confident, Jewish ladies’ man who is originally from Long Island. Schmidt met Nick in college while attending Syracuse University, when he was an overweight virgin. Since then, he has lost weight, worked hard to revamp his image, and turned into a womanizer. Schmidt is snobbish, uptight, a control freak and a germophobe. Career-wise, he is a successful marketing associate in a female-dominated office. He is married to Cece, and his first name remains unknown.
- Damon Wayans Jr. as Coach (pilot & season 4; recurring season 3; special guest season 5 & 6), a cocky and driven (yet sometimes awkward) former athlete who now works as a personal trainer. After a break-up with his girlfriend, Coach returns to the loft after two years away and reintegrates himself back into the lives of his former roommates. Wayans, Jr. once again departed the main cast this time at the end of season 4 but returns sporadically after that.
- Hannah Simone as Cecilia “Cece” Schmidt, née Parekh, a fashion model and Jess’ best friend since childhood. In spite of their differences Cece is nonetheless a very loyal and protective friend to Jess. Initially skeptical of Jess’ new roommates, Cece becomes interested in Schmidt and tries to keep her fling with him a secret. She eventually marries him in the final episode of season 5, “Landing Gear”.
- Lamorne Morris as Winston L’Andre Bishop, a competitive and tenacious former basketball player from Chicago and Nick’s childhood friend. Losing his post as point guard for a team in the Latvian Basketball League, he returns to America and moves back into the guys’ apartment in the second episode. Terrible at many things, he often acts as the group’s scapegoat.