The Path Season 2 Episode 7 HDTV – Torrent [s02e07] [720p]
The Path Season 2 Episode 7 HDTV – [s02e07] FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVD | Bluray.
The series was ordered by Hulu in March 2015 with a straight 10-episode order. The series was originally titled The Way, but was changed to The Path in September 2015 due to its similarity to real-life ministry and alleged cult, The Way International. The show debuted on March 30, 2016. On May 4, 2016, Hulu renewed the series for a second season, which premiered on January 25, 2017.
Eddie Lane lives in Upstate New York with his wife Sarah and their two children, Hawk and Summer. They are all members of the Meyerist Movement, a new age spiritualist movement. Eddie returns from Peru, where he had undergone a spiritual retreat designed to advance him further up Meyerism’s spiritual ladder. Unbeknownst to his family, while in Peru, Eddie experienced a revelation which causes him to question his faith in Meyerism. Meanwhile, Cal Roberts, a friend of Sarah’s and one of Meyerism’s top leaders, is looking to expand their influence and deal with the imminent death of their founder, Doctor Steven Meyer.
Meyerism is a fictional movement in the series founded by the character Dr. Stephen Meyer who on October 28, 1974 was said to have literally climbed a ladder of burning light to receive the message of universal truth. Meyer gave to his followers the instructions for their spiritual development, written in the first book of Meyerism, The Ladder. Meyerists believe that all people are damaged which is the cause of the world’s suffering. Through personal enlightenment, they seek to become aware of suffering in themselves and others, and to heal the world, caring deeply about family, humanity and the environment. However, The Ladder foretells that their efforts will be thwarted by non-believers or Ignorant Systemites (I.S.) whose selfish actions will result in an apocalypse, and promises salvation for those who ascend The Ladder where they can live forever in The Garden.
The Movement claims 6000 members with facilities located in San Diego, California and Parksdale, New York, with a retreat center located in Cusco, Peru. Most practice Meyerism in everyday lives, while others have taken vows of service and dedicate themselves to counseling, recruitment and outreach programs. Spiritual progress is evaluated on an ascending series of rungs from 1R to 10R, with many decisions made by the senior membership or Upper Rungs (U.R.). Meyerists practice meditation and use biofeedback devices and drugs—including ayahuasca and cannabis—to aid in reaching deeper levels of consciousness, and put considerable stock in visions and intuition which are believed to be The Light trying to communicate with them.
- Aaron Paul as Eddie Lane:
- A convert to Meyerism with a wayward past. Eddie suffers a crisis of faith when all that he has come to accept as truth is fundamentally challenged.
- Hugh Dancy as Calvin “Cal” Roberts:
- The charismatic, unofficial leader of The Meyerist Movement. His ambition puts him at odds with the organization’s existing leadership and roils Sarah and Eddie’s already turbulent marriage.
- Michelle Monaghan as Sarah Lane (née Armstrong):
- Born into a Meyerist family, Sarah’s compassion and authority have made her an important figure in The Movement. Her devotion, however, is tested when she uncovers her husband’s falsehoods.
- Emma Greenwell as Mary Cox:
- An addict who’s been saved by Cal and a team of Meyerists after a tornado leveled her hometown. Now freed from a life of abuse, she becomes infatuated with Cal and devotes herself entirely to The Movement.
- Rockmond Dunbar as Detective Abe Gaines:
- An FBI investigator who seems to be the only agent suspicious of the mysterious religious sect that recently responded to a natural disaster. As he delves deeper into the investigation, he faces personal troubles at home and is forced to reflect on his own faith.
- Kyle Allen as Hawk Lane:
- Eddie and Sarah’s devoted teenage son who wants nothing more than to drop out of high school and join The Movement full time. His loyalty wavers when a popular classmate pursues a relationship with him.
- Amy Forsyth as Ashley Fields:
- A popular girl at Hawk’s school who would normally have nothing to do with “a weird cult kid.” After a financial crisis hits home, she turns to Hawk and his family for help.
- Sarah Jones as Alison Kemp:
- A defector of Meyerism who holds The Movement responsible for the mysterious death of her husband. She employs Eddie’s help in a search for answers and redemptions.
- Paul James as Sean Egan (recurring season 1, starring season 2):
- A novice member of the Meyerist Movement who begins to date Mary when she joins the Movement. Sean’s sister was shot and killed in a school shooting, which led him to join the Movement.